Academic complaints

It is better to deal with academic complaints informally but, if you have a complaint about the teaching and learning process, which cannot be dealt with under the Academic Appeals procedure and it is not a matter of academic judgement, you can then make a formal complaint.

Academic complaints are now considered under the general complaints procedure of the University.

Please see our page for further information on the University Complaints Procedure: University Complaints Procedure

If you need help with making a complaint places you can get help are: