Where can I get a self testing Chlamydia kit from (send your sample off in the post free of charge and they will text you the result)?
- From the pharmacy on campus.
- Order a kit online at www.got-it.org.uk
- Pick up a kit from the Students’ Union Welfare Officer in SU HQ
Where can I get a complete sexual health screening (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis B, Syphilis and HIV)?
- GUM (Genito-urinary medicine) clinics happen at least twice a term in the Copper Rooms in the union building. They’re free and confidential – no need to make an appointment, just drop in! Keep an eye on the emails you get and posters around the Students' Union as they will tell you times and dates.
- At the Health Centre on campus.
- You can also go to the below sexual health clinics:
Stoney Stanton Road
02476 246507 (ring to book an appointment)
Terrance Higgins Trust
10, Manor Road
Drop in service every Thursday afternoon 1pm – 5pm