About The Website
The Warwick SU website is one of the most visited SU websites in the country; we average over 15,000 page impressions a day (28,000 per day in term time) and receive 23,000 unique visitors a week. With 27% of Warwick students being international this is also an effective global marketing tool.
The website is used for on-line voting for SU elections, as a market-place for students to buy and sell goods and services, and as an interactive forum for sports clubs/societies to communicate with members and coordinate their activities. Furthermore, tickets are sold through the website for all major Students’ Union events to both students and the general public and all club and society memberships are sold through the site. It is an obvious and effective advertising choice and represents great value for money.
- One of the most visited SU websites in the country
- All voting and ticketing take place through the website
- Web Banner slot on site homepage
- Landscape, RGB, 72dpi Resolution, JPG, GIF or PNG
- (Position 1) 468 x 60pixels
- (Position 2) 540 x 270 pixels