About The Bubble
The Bubble is a fortnightly publication produced by Warwick SU that contains all the latest Club and Society news, offers from all our retail outlets and all the latest gig information from our Entertainments programme.
3,000 copies are distributed every second Monday to Halls of Residence, within the Union, around campus and on all the buses. An advert in the Bubble is A5, full colour and located adjacent to the Entertainment Listings.
To view the latest publication of the Bubble please select this link.
For publication dates of the Bubble >> click here <<.
- Print run of 3,000
- Distributed to Halls, the SU and Departments, as well as Medical Centre, Warwick Business School, Sports Centre, Health Centre, Student Activities Room, University House, Laundrette and Chaplaincy
- Contains all Sports, Society and Event listings as well as Union News
- Artwork dimensions:
148mm(w) x 210mm(h) (+3mm bleed) (Full Page) (Portrait)
148mm(w) x 105mm(h) (+3mm bleed) (Half Page) (Landscape)
Half Page Ad (A6)
Full Page Ad (A5)
- Print run of 3,000 every 2 weeks
- Available for download from the SU Website
- Company logo on front cover of the Bubble. Cover can be in your company’s corporate colour(s) if required