The Students’ Union is the focal point of campus life here at Warwick, but what exactly is it that makes your Union so unique? Here are a few basic facts about who we are and what we do…

Forum Post List

Urgent: need a final year student or PhD/MBA from WBS to apply GE Student Challenge

Forums
Open Forum
General Discussion
Urgent: need a final year student or PhD/MBA from WBS to apply GE Student Challenge
Previous Next

Hi all,

We are trying to find a final year student or PhD/MBA from WBS to fill our group for the application of GE Student Challenge.

Basically, the winning team will sign a contract with GE Healthcare, identify main drivers for patient experience and create a business case for those opportunities that are appear to be a good strategic fit for GE Healthcare. Also each member in the winning team will receive £1500!

The members of winning team will work no more than 20 hours/ week and it will last for 8-10 weeks so we definitely have time for our dissertations.We are ambitious people who dare to accept challenges, desire to gain working experience and learn from others.  

Therefore, if you are really interested in this golden opportunity like us and haven't had a group yet, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Even in case you just want to get more information about this interesting challenge, I’m pleased to share!

The deadline for group application is 5th June- we only have a few days! Hurry! Join us and we can handle with this challenge together:).Grab this chance if you can!

Contact me before application deadline (this Friday) via my email: q.n.nguyen@warwick.ac.uk  (Ruby) or simply show your interest here.

Best regards,

Ruby