Current selection: no

Complete your

Thanks for logging in to Please take a few moments to complete your profile.

Student Advice Centre

Registering with a Doctor (GP)

Undergraduate and post graduate students who live on campus can register with a doctor based at the University Health Centre. Undergraduate students who live in Kenilworth and Leamington area can also register at the Health centre. Students who live in the Coventry catchment area that is covered by the Health Centre can also register at the Health Centre. To find out whether you live in the catchment area, please see the map of the area.

Please also see the Health Centre website which gives you information about how to register with a doctor at the Health Centre.

All other students must register with a doctor in the area they live in. To find your nearest doctor, please see the NHS website.

International Students

International students who come to the UK to study for more than 6 months period are able to access national health services. The dependants of students are also entitled to access national health services. They can also register with a doctor as above.

For detailed information on how to keep healthy and access various treatments under the NHS, please refer to the UKCISA website.

Contact Us

The Student Advice Centre is on the top floor of SUHQ.

Opening Hours
  • Closed
    9:00am - 3:00pm
    9:00am - 3:00pm
    9:00am - 3:00pm
    9:00am - 3:00pm
    By Appointment


If you are a current student at the University of Warwick, click the link below to log in using your IT Services username and password.


If you're a guest, graduate, student at another university or staff member, create an account and then log in below.